I was a bit hesitant at first when Jocelyn invited me into being the first Founder featured on my own show. I birthed this Podcast with the intention of highlighting other brands and founders....but she had a point: Our listeners need to know the person who is doing the interviewing, right?!
I've been interviewed a fair amount of times in the last few years, and I have to say, this interview was by far my favorite.
I hope you enjoy getting to know me a bit better, personally & professionally.
Jocelyn asks a lot of great questions about my life, my purpose, and my personal vision for not just the food industry- but business as a whole. We talk about conscious business (of course) and you'll also get to know some juicy details about the DB story that not many people have heard before.
This episode is for:
- Dreamers & Visionaries
- Fans of Delighted By Hummus
- Anyone who wants to learn about a NEW way to approach starting a company, leading a team, raising capital, and other juicy business topics.
- Anyone who wants to be inspired by the real-life miracles that contributed to DB coming to life.
Listen & Subscribe right in iTunes!
Thank you for joining me here in this passion project of mine.
PS Your reviews help us get listed on iTunes so that we can spread this message across more homes. Thank you in advance for leaving one!
- Learn more about dessert hummus.
- Delighted By’s mission.
- More about Makenzie’s story.
- Find dessert hummus near you.
- Mak’s favorite artist: @logic
Are you a Founder in the natural food/CPG industry? Or do you know one? To be featured in your very own episode of the Delighted By Life & Business Podcast, contact us here with your information and we will get back to you shortly upon reviewing. Thank you!